Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
- We are currently located at 930 West Hill Street, Charlotte, NC 28208
How can I schedule a training with you?
- All 1:1 trainings are held here in Charlotte, NC. You can see dates and Availibity on our website at https://browsbykeke.com/collections/online-trainings
What are your prices for services?
- We offer multiple services! For accurate pricing, please visit our website at www.browsbykeke.com
How can I schedule an appointment?
- You can schedule an appointment by clicking the link in our Instagram bio and select "Charlotte Appointment Bookings" or by visiting www.styleseat.com/BBK
What is Eyebrow Tint? How long does it last?
- Semi-permanent service that enhances the natural brow to give a fuller appearance
- Lasting up to 2 weeks, but can vary per person depending on skin type (dry, oily, combination)
- Microshading known as Ombré Brows, is a permanent shading technique that uses a fine needle to give a fuller, thicker, powder natural make up look to your brows
- Permanent service that will last indefinitely with yearly touch-ups
- Touch-ups allow the client to re-shape, darken, and add length to their brows (if needed)
- Microblading is a hair stroke technique giving your brows a fluffy, but also natural look
- Permanent service that can last 12-18 months with frequent tough-ups
- Touch-ups allow clients to fill-in or re-create brows